Attention First Time Home Buyers in
Purchasing your first house is a giant venture. Of course with the exhilaration is also some fear. It's in your best interest to have a real estate agent looking out for your top interests, and you'll probably want some guidance along the way. We would be honored to assist you with buying your first home.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally qualified to help you find your first home. Our dedication to our clients is what sets us apart. Here are some things you can expect when you use Roger Myers for your first time home purchase.
• From finding the right house among all the properties in , to providing expert guidance on closing costs, we'll lead you through each stage of the home-buying process.
• Need help outlining your list of features and amenities for your new home, plus your neighborhood, and your school district? I'm the local specialist, and would love to help.
• We'll guide you through the overwhelming financial details of purchasing a house, including the various mortgages and home buying plans available.
• We will make sure you see all the homes that meet your needs and keep a close track of all brand new listings.
• Basically, we will do everything in our power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.
We're ready to work for you -- finding the right home in the area is our business!
Call us at (704) 896-2000 if you can't find the house of your dreams here. We'll search the MLS plus use our industry contacts to find the homes in the area that match your needs.